WordPress Anti Spam Plugins to Prevent Comment SpamJanuary 4, 2018
Successful Social Media Strategy For 2019November 22, 2018
VLC a free software system cross-platform multimedia player and framework. It is doubtless one of the most effective and most well-liked media players around at present moment. It is open supply platform and can be accessed for free. You are also using VLC, however, the strange reality is that you are unaware of its unbelievable features. It is a great media player that can play almost any media format.
It is open source and easy to use and its ability to play almost any video or audio format.
VLC hidden Interesting features –
- Record Your Desktop – It is smart to know that VLC possess a superior screen recorder. It will choose videos from your desktop whereas acting like a screen recorder tool. To enable screen capture to follow following steps Go to Media -> convert/save. Now go to capture device tab then select Capture mode, it will open a drop-down menu where you need to choose desktop for recording. Hit Stop button on the screen when you want to stop recording.
- Play YouTube Videos – VLC supports downloading from YouTube. VLC will not assist you to download YouTube videos directly from the internet, however, it can assist in downloading video link to your own player. If you wish to watch a video from YouTube using VLC then simply navigate to Files option so open network stream. Go to File > Open Network Stream and paste the YouTube URL of the video in question. It will start playing after seconds of loading.
- Convert Video Files – You will be glad to understand that VLC media player also permits users to convert their medial file formats. To convert a media simply go to Media-> convert/save. Click the add button and select your file to be converted & then from drop down menu choose the desired fields and click on convert in the bottom right-hand corner. On next screen, select the type of file you want to convert and give the file a name and location under destination and after it clicks on start and process of format conversion will start.
- Take a Snapshot – Many times you would like to create a snapshot for your video; use VLC to complete this task. Use shortcut Shift+S for windows and use CMD+ALT+S command for UNIX system. The image is immediately saved to the folder of your video clip.
- Add Watermark to Video – VLC allows you to add customized watermarks on your video. Go to Tools option and then choose Effects and Filters. Select the Video Effects Tab than on below Overlay Tab, enter your own logo. One can also add desired text to this section. Your text will be added to your video as a permanent watermark.
Thanks for reading this blog post. Stay continue with us for the more interesting blog post.